Lahore May 2 2022: Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) Limited has increased car price for Honda City, Civic and BR-V to pass on the impact of exchange rate, just a day after Toyota increased its car prices.
According to notification, the new prices are applicable from May 1, 2022.
However, Honda is facilitating its already booked valuable customers with current price as a very special treatment.
As per the notification, the new prices of Honda City are:
- The new price of Honda City 1.2L Manual is Rs. 3,264,000 compared to previous Rs. 3,129,000, with an increase of Rs. 135,000.
- And the second variant Honda City 1.2L CVT will now cost Rs. 3,389,000 instead of Rs. 3,249,000 with an increase of Rs. 140,000.
- The revised price of third variant Honda City 1.5L CVT is Rs. 3,589,000 compared to previous Rs. 3,446,000, with an increase of Rs. 1,43,000.
- Honda City 1.5L Aspire Manual is increased by Rs. 150,000 and now it will cost Rs. 3,729,000 against Rs. 3,579,000.
- Honda City 1.5L Aspire CVT also increased by Rs. 150,000 and its new price is Rs. 3,899,000 compared to old price of Rs. 3,749,000.
As per the notification, the prices of Honda Civic will be
- Honda Civic Standard has been increased by Rs. 150,000 taking the price to Rs. 5,549,000 against previous rate of Rs. 5,399,000.
- Honda Civic Oriel will now cost Rs. 5,799,000 compared to old rate of Rs. 5,649,000, with an increase of Rs. 150,000.
- Honda Civic RS also observed an increase of Rs. 150,000, taking the rate to Rs. 6,649,000 against previous price of Rs. 6,499,000.
As per the notification, the prices of Honda BRV will be
- Honda BR-V CVT S will now cost Rs. 4,249,000 against last price of Rs. 4,079,000, with an increase of Rs. 170,000.
Terms and Conditions
According to the company:
- The previous price will be applicable on complete back orders as on April 30, 2022.
- To avail the previous price of Honda City and BR-V, the customers with back orders date April 30, 2022 must deposit complete payment till June 30, 2022.
- New Prices all exclusive of freight charges
- Any government tax at the time of delivery will be received by the customer.