Karachi March 22 2022: In a letter to its dealers, Indus motors thank them for their continuous hard work and efforts in promoting Toyota brand in Pakistan. Despite the massively changing market conditions and competitive landscape, company has retained their status as the most successful automobile brand in the country.
However, the sudden devaluation of Pakistani rupee and massive increase in prices of commodities and freight has resulted in increase of thei CKD & local parts cost along with the increase in prices to our vendors. Thus, this situation has made it extremely difficult for IMC to hold the current retail selling prices and therefore, we are compelled to pass on some impact to the market.
However, to facilitate our customers to the maximum level, the price revision will be effective in 3 steps.
Terms & conditions:
As per PBO terms and conditions, price at the time of delivery is final and applicable. However, as per Toyota’s philosophy of Customer First and to lessen the impact on customers with this new RSPs, as a one-time special offer to the customers, IMC proposes the following terms and condition:
- New RSP "D" will be effective on all new orders booked on or after 23rd March '22
- All outstanding orders in system as of 22nd March '22 with committed delivery month till JUNE '22 against which Full Payment is received through NCS, on or before 10th April '22 will be invoiced at Current RSP
- For Corolla and IMVs, for the payment received by the dealerships with financial instruments dated 10th March or before, for which orders will be opened in system after Order Intake resumes, booked and submitted through NCS by 30th March’22. Following T&C will apply:
i. Full RSP Payments (instrument date on or before 10th March) received by the dealerships irrespective of committed delivery month, these will be invoiced at Current RSP on a special approval.
ii. Partial RSP Payments (instrument date on or before 10th March) received by dealerships with committed delivery month July’22 onwards, and subsequently against which Full Payment is received through NCS before or on 10th May’22, these orders will be invoiced at Step 2 (50% RSP Up).
- All outstanding DFS orders as of 22nd March with committed delivery month till JUNE '22 will be invoiced at Current RSP condition to deposit of full payment by respective dealership on or before 10th April'22
- All outstanding DFS orders as of 22nd March with committed delivery month JULY’22 onwards will be invoiced at 50% RSP Increase (Step 2) against which Full Payment is received through NCS by respective dealership on or before 10th May'22
- All outstanding orders in system as of 22nd March '22 with committed delivery month July’22 onwards against which Full Payment was received through NCS on or before 10th March’22 will be invoiced at Current RSP
- All partial payment orders in system as of 22nd March '22 with committed delivery month July '22 onwards against which Full Payment is received through NCS on or before 10th May’22 will be invoiced at Step 2 (50% RSP Up)
- IMV III (Revo V AT) & IMV IV (Fortuner) orders for which customer’s original delivery month was prior to Jul’22 and order was reinstated in July’22 or onwards due to change in variant (Rocco or Legender), the price increase terms and conditions will be applicable as per original delivery month.
- Any impact on prices due to changes in Government levies (including FED), tariff, fiscal policies, import policies, etc. will be on account of customer.
- The above prices are provisional and subject to change without prior notice. Prices at the time of delivery will be final.
- Orders taken from customers are governed by the PBO (Provisional Booking Order Form) and are under its terms and conditions.
- The prices are Ex-factory Karachi, per unit inclusive of 17% Sales Tax, applicable FED, and Dealer’s Commission.
- The prices are exclusive of transportation, transit insurance charges, etc. which are to be charged at defined rates from customers
- The prices are exclusive of advance income tax/ WHT which is to be charged from customers based on applicable tax rates for Filers/Non-filers under the Income Tax Ordinance