Islamabad June 7 2023: Pakistan Economic Coordination Committee approved supplementary grants of PKR 28 billion for nine projects.
Federal Minister for Finance and Revenue Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar chaired the meeting of the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet, today.
Federal Minister for Commerce Syed Naveed Qamar, Federal Minister for Power Mr. Khuram Dastagir Khan, Mr. Shahid Khaqan Abbasi MNA/Ex-PM, Minister of State for Finance and Revenue Dr. Aisha Ghous Pasha, Minister of State for Petroleum Mr. Musadik Masood Malik, SAPM on Finance Mr. Tariq Bajwa, SAPM on Revenue Mr. Tariq Mehmood Pasha, Federal Secretaries and other senior officers attended the meeting.
The ECC approved following Technical Supplementary Grants:
1) PKR 1000 million as in favor of Ministry of Housing and Works for development schemes in Punjab Province under (SAP) during CFY 2022-23.
2) PKR 14, 802.32 million in favor of Ministry of Housing and Works for development schemes of CFY 2022-23.
3) PKR 1209.450 Million in favor of Ministry of Housing and Works for execution of 15 development schemes of CFY 2022-23.
4) PKR 5 billion in favor of Cabinet Division for Sustainable Development Goals Achievement Programme (SAP) during CFY 2022-23.
5) PKR 1773 million in favor of Ministry of Energy (Power Division) for execution of development schemes of Punjab and KP provinces under PSDP during CFY 2022-23.
6) PKR 3.96 billion in favor of Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training under WB Project – Higher Education Development in Pakistan for 2022-23.
7) PKR 130 million in favor of Ministry of Narcotics Control as TSG for CFY 20223-23.
8) PKR 8 million in favor of Ministry of Narcotics Control for Operational Cost of Anti-Narcotics Force for the CFY 2022-23.
9) PKR 6 million in favor of Revenue Division to meet the shortfall of Budget grant of CFY 2022-23.