Washington DC February 9 2022: IBEX Limited (“ibex”) (Nasdaq: IBEX), a leading global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) and customer engagement technology solutions, today announced that it will report second quarter fiscal year 2022 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, February 16, 2022.
A L S O || R E A D
First Quarter Key Highlights
• Revenue was flat year over year at $108.6 million
• Net income increased $6.4 million year over year
• 34% growth from new clients won since FY16, now up to 62% of quarterly revenues
• Continued strength in our new logo engine with 9 key wins, driving double digit revenue growth in the second half of fiscal year 2022
• Continued 100% retention of our top 20 clients
• Strong balance sheet with $54.0 million cash and cash equivalents
• Reaffirmed guidance for our fiscal year 2022 revenue and adjusted EBITDA
About ibex: ibex delivers innovative business process outsourcing (BPO), smart digital marketing, online acquisition technology, and end-to-end customer engagement solutions to help companies acquire, engage, and retain valuable customers. Today, ibex operates a global CX delivery center model consisting of 33 operations facilities around the world, while deploying next-generation technology to drive superior customer experiences for many of the world’s leading companies across retail, e-commerce, healthcare, fintech, utilities and logistics.
ibex leverages its diverse global team of over 31,000 employees together with industry-leading technology, including its Wave X technology platform, to manage nearly 200 million critical customer interactions, adding over $2.2B in lifetime customer revenue each year and driving a truly differentiated customer experience..